Tuesday 24 May 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit review

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Review:

I purchased the shade 'Candy K'

The front of the packaging
The back of the box


 The packaging was really cute! The parcel was a small black cardboard box, with white 'drips' coming down it. When I opened it, it was filled with pink curly bits of paper, and then I dug in to get the product, and the box was as above, however the colour on the box is darker than the actual lipstick.

This is what the lipliner looked like 

The lipliner outlining the lips

My lips filled in with the lipliner

The lipliner was very creamy, and pigmented, and it glided onto my lips. You don't need to work at it, and it doesn't drag my lips, as I find that some of the mac ones do. It was quite dark, but it works with  a range of lipsticks I already own, which was very good. The lipliner was well worth it, however firstly the lid can come off quite easily, and secondly it can get quite blunt easily as it is very creamy, and doesn't sharpen easily, but I can get over it as the product is absolutely amazing!

The liquid lipstick bottle
The liquid lipstick on the lips in bright light (with lipliner)

The liquid lipstick on the lips in dark light (with lipliner)


The liquid lipstick was very nice, but quite dark compared to what I had seen online (google images), but that may just be because I have a lighter skin tone than those people. The liquid lipstick looks more like the dark light picture than the bright light picture in real life, as it is quite dark for me. The formula is very long lasting, as well as transfer proof, as it dries down completely matte very quickly.

These lip kits are however $29. I personally think that they are worth it, as the lip liner is very creamy, and one of the best on the market! The liquid lipstick looks different on the lips as it does in the bottle in my opinion, but it has a great formula, and dries down completely matte.

I love this, but if I could change one thing, I would make the shade lighter, or have purchased Koko K, but I do mix it with Jeffree Star 'I'm Nude' to make it lighter.

I hope this helps, or at least gives you an insight to the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit trend.

xoxo,
Izzy








No comments:

Post a Comment