Saturday 18 June 2016

Mini NYX Haul!

MINI NYX HAUL! (and an item of Rimmel) 

Hola! Sorry I have been so inactive recently, but I have had exams... ugh, but now they are over, so I thought what better way to cheer myself up than by a bit of retail therapy, and as well as buying some clothes I also bought some stuff from a new NYX counter in Boots that has just opened!
(ps it is in Trinity Leeds)

Firstly, I bought a Soft Matte lip Cream, because I have heard SO many good things about them. I got the shade Istanbul: 




This shade is a really nice brightish pink colour. The formula is also really nice and reminds me of the Jouer lip cremes, as it seems whipped, and quite thick but is easy to spread round the lips and gives even coverage.


I also got a Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie:




This lipgloss had such a nice formula, and felt really silky and not sticky on my lips, just like my Chanel gloss, also the colour was so nice, and it really complimented the Soft Matte Lip Cream.


Then I got a Lip Liner, in the shade Nude Suede Shoes.




This is a very creamy lip liner, and it is just the right colour for my lips, so I could pair it with anyone of my neutral or even pink lipsticks. It glides right on, and does have good staying power, you can smudge it, but does set fairly quickly. It's formula reminds me of the Urban Decay lip pencils.


These 3 pictures are all 3 on together- however I did put a little bit of Jeffree Star's 'I'm Nude' in the centre of my lips, and then put the gloss all over.






Also... I grabbed this from Rimmel:

Its the clear brow gel- 'Brow this way'. It holds my brows and I put it on before applying the Anastasia Brow Wiz, as my brows are in a fixed shape to then fill in with the Brow Wiz.

I hope you enjoyed this haul, and I am going to the USA soon, so there will be more hauls coming!

xoxo,
Izzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment